This post contains affiliate links. Read my affiliate disclosure here.
These reindeer cookies were made using the Long Fancy Plaque cutter from Ann Clark Cookie Cutters. It’s one of my favorite shapes!
Here’s what you’ll need for this project:
- Roll-out cookie dough (use your favorite recipe or get mine in the tutorial shop)
- Plaque cookie cutter
- Reindeer template (below)
- Edible ink marker
- Flood consistency royal icing
- Medium consistency royal icing
- Stiff consistency royal icing
- 12″ decorating bags
- Decorating tip1
- Decorating tip 2
- Decorating tip 3
- Scribe tool
- Gold pearl dust
- Silver pearl dust
- Alcohol or flavored extract for painting with pearl dust (why? read this)
- Paint palette or small dishes
Colors: The Wilton Color Right color system was used to create all of the icing colors in this set of cookies.
- Turquoise = blue + yellow
- Red = Red + black
- Green = yellow + blue
Watch the video to see how I decorated these reindeer cookies: