I resisted the Candy Crush craze up until about a month ago. It’s a good thing this game comes with restrictions on how long you can play in one sitting, or else these Candy Crush cookies might never have been made!
Here’s what you’ll need for this project:
- Roll out cookies, cut into candy shapes (I cut these mini cookies by hand (except for the round ones). Orange Vanilla Spice cookie recipe, which is available in my tutorial shop.
- 12″ decorating bags
- Flood consistency royal icing in white blue, green, red, purple, orange, yellow, and pink
- Medium consistency royal icing in brown
- Decorating tips 1 and 2
- Rainbow nonpareils
- Yellow: Wilton Lemon Yellow + Golden Yellow
- Purple: Wilton Violet + Pink
- Blue: Wilton Sky Blue
- Green: Wilton Kelly Green
- Red: Americolor Tulip Red
- Orange: Americolor Tulip Red + Wilton Lemon Yellow
- Brown: Americolor Chocolate Brown
- Pink: Wilton Pink