One of my favorite things to do with cookies is turn them into other foods. Bacon and eggs, cake, pizza, ramen, bubble tea, and now waffle cookies!
Here’s what you’ll need for this project:
- Roll out cookie recipe (use your favorite or get mine in the tutorial shop)
- 4″ round cookie cutter (cut the cookie into quarters before baking)
- Small heart cookie cutter (trim the top to make a strawberry shape)
- Paring knife to cut the cookies
- Stiff consistency royal icing
- Flood consistency royal icing
- Small decorating bags
- Decorating tips 1, 2, 3 and 352
- Scribe tool
- Colors: The Wilton Color Right color system was used to create all of the icing colors in this set of cookies
This post contains affiliate links.