I received these beautiful snowflake cookie cutters from Ann Clark Cookie Cutters and I wanted to do something special with them before the Holiday Season passed me by (it always goes so fast!). Scroll down to watch the video on how I used the cookie cutters to make these Snowflake Wreath Cookies.
Here’s what you’ll need to make these Snowflake Cookie Wreaths:
- Gingerbread cookie dough (use your favorite recipe or get mine in my book)
- Ann Clark Snowflake Cookie Cutter
- Ann Clark Icy Snowflake Cookie Cutter
- The mini bow cookie cutter that I used has been part of my collection for years and I couldn’t find the exact one online, but you can find a similar one here)
- Flood consistency royal icing
- Medium consistency royal icing
- Small decorating bags
- Decorating tip 1:
- Decorating tip 2:
- Decorating tip 3:
- Scribe tool: l
- Colors: The Wilton Color Right color system was used to create all of the icing colors in this set of cookies.