I just received a few jars of the super shiny and FDA approved Roxy & Rich luster dusts from my sweet friend Hillary of The Cookie Countess. These dusts are seriously awesome!
Since St. Patrick’s Day is right around the corner, I thought I’d try out the Emerald Green luster dust on some shamrock cookies. You can browse all of the colors of luster dust, “fondust” petal dust, and sparkle dust here at TheCookieCountess.com.
Here’s what else you’ll need for this project:
- Roll-out cookie dough (use your favorite recipe or get mine in the tutorial shop)
- Shamrock cookie cutter from Ann Clark Cookie Cutters
- Flood consistency royal icing
- 12″ decorating bags
- Decorating tip 2
- Scribe tool
- Alcohol or flavored extract for painting (why? read this)
- Paint palette or small dish for mixing paint
- Blue + Yellow icing color from The Wilton Color Right color system