This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate disclosure.
These dreamy seahorse & seashell cookies are decorated with pastel “watercolors” (a mixture of food coloring and 150+ proof vodka, Everclear or any flavor extract) and a little pearl dust for some sparkle. Scroll down for the supply list and video tutorial!
Here’s what you’ll need to make these seashell and seahorse cookies:
- Roll-out cookie dough (use your favorite recipe or get mine in the tutorial shop)
- Seahorse Cookie Cutter
- Seashell Cookie Cutter
- Flood Consistency Royal Icing
- Medium Consistency Royal Icing
- 12″ Decorating Bags
- Decorating tip 1.5
- Decorating tip 2
- Scribe tool
- Blue, Yellow, & Pink food coloring from the Wilton Color Right set
- Fine tip brush (I get my brushes from the art supply section of the craft store)
- Decorator brushes
- Gold luster dust
- White pearl dust
- Paint palette (also from the art supply section of the craft store)
- Alcohol or extract for painting (Why? Read this)
Click on the images below for more cookie decorating projects.