A few weeks ago, Cosmopolitan sent a film crew up to my studio to create some fun cookie decorating videos for their Instagram feed. Working with all of those bright colors inspired me to make these neon splatter cookies!
This post contains affiliate links. Read my affiliate disclosure here.
Here’s what you’ll need for this project:
- Roll-out cookie dough (use your favorite recipe or get mine in the tutorial shop)
- Ann Clark Jewel cookie cutter
- Ann Clark Heart cookie cutter
- Ann Clark Diamond cookie cutter
- Flood consistency royal icing
- Flood consistency icing, thinned (it should be pretty watery, as you’ll see in the video below)
- Stiff consistency royal icing
- 12″ decorating bags
- Decorating tip 3
- Decorating tip 2
- Scribe tool
- Colors: The Wilton Color Right color system was used to create all of the icing colors in this set of cookies
The process can get very messy, so make sure you place your cookies on a piece of parchment or wax paper. See the full tutorial in the video below.
Watch the video to learn how to make these neon splatter cookies!
Click on the images below for more cookie projects!