I’ve been thinking of doing a henna inpsired cookie design for a while now, so when Joshua of Man About Cake suggested the idea for our collaboration, I jumped on the chance to make these!
Visit Man About Cake on YouTube to watch Joshua’s tutorial on how to make this gorgeous Henna-inspired cake. Scroll down for my henna cookie tutorial!
Here’s what you’ll need for this project:
- Roll-out cookie dough (use your favorite recipe or get mine in the tutorial shop)
- Ann Clark Square Plaque cookie cutter
- Flood consistency royal icing
- Medium consistency royal icing
- Small decorating bags
- Decorating tip 1
- Decorating tip 3
- Scribe tool
- Gold pearl dust
- Alcohol for painting with pearl dust (Why? Read this)
- Paint palette or small dishes for mixing paint
- Colors: Pink, blue, yellow, and brown from The Wilton Color Right color system