As an entrepreneur and new mom, planning is the key to getting things done! With my new bloom planner, staying organized is fun and inspiring! I had so much fun working with them to make these designs inspired by their beautiful planners. Their products are filled with messages of positivity so that you can “bloom” into the best version of yourself. Here’s to a delicious and organized rest of 2017!
The planners are featured here:
2017-18 Academic Daily Planner Hard Cover in Geode: http://bit.ly/
2017-18 Academic Daily Planner in Marble: http://bit.ly/SWEET
bloom daily planners is kindly offering 15% off your order to my followers with the code SWEETAMBS. You can find their full line of products on their website: http://bit.ly/sweetam
Watch the video to learn how to make these geode and marble cookies!
- Roll-out cookie dough (use your favorite recipe or get mine in the tutorial shop)
- Paring knife to cut cookies by hand
- Flood consistency royal icing
- Small decorating bags
- Decorating tip 2
- Decorating tip 3
- Scribe tool
- Food grade charcoal powder (Thanks to Cookie Queens for introducing me to charcoal powder! It’s great for coloring gray and black icing. I used it to paint the gray and black details on the marble stone cookies in this set.)
- Gold pearl dust
- Alcohol for painting (Why? Read this)
- Paint palette or small dishes for mixing paint
- Blue food coloring from The Wilton Color Right color system
This post is sponsored by bloom daily planners and contains affiliate links.