When I set out to make these decorated cookies for bakers, I hadn’t imagined that they’d turn out this cute (if I do say so myself)!
This post contains affiliate links. Read my affiliate disclosure here.
The plate that holds the teeny tiny cookies and the floral apron are inspired by vintage items from my own kitchen (the apron belonged to my maternal grandmother, or mummu, as we called her).
I’ve yet to obtain a pretty blue stand mixer and pink polka dot mixing bowl 🙂 Scroll down for the supply list!
Here’s what you’ll need to make these decorated cookies for bakers:
- Roll-out cookie dough (use your favorite recipe or get mine in the tutorial shop)
- Cookie templates (below)
- Flood consistency royal icing
- Small decorating bags
- Decorating tip 1
- Decorating tip 2
- Decorating tip 3
- Scribe tool
- Silver pearl dust
- Gold pearl dust
- Alcohol for painting (Why? Read this)
- Paint palette or small dishes for mixing paint
- Gel paste colors:
- Light blue = blue + a touch of yellow
- Gray = a touch of black
- Light green = blue + yellow
Right click on the template to save it to your computer and print it out.
Watch the video below for decorating instructions.
Pin this project for later!