This post contains affiliate links. Read my affiliate disclosure here.
During my trip to Taiwan to teach classes at Cookie Queens last month with my friend Valerie, I became completely obsessed with bubble tea! Everything we ate and drank was amazing of course, but I could have consumed gallons of this stuff (I didn’t, but I could have!).
Not only is bubble tea delicious, the wide variety of flavors and those big colorful straws make it perfect for turning into a cookie!
I don’t have a to-go cup cookie cutter, so I drew a template and cut my cookies around it. You can right click on the image below to save it to your computer and print it out.
Here’s what you’ll need to make these bubble tea cookies:
- Roll out cookie recipe (use your favorite or get mine in the tutorial shop)
- Paring knife to cut the cookies
- Bubble tea template (above)
- Medium consistency royal icing
- Flood consistency royal icing
- Small decorating bags
- Decorating tips 1, 2 and 3
- Scribe tool
- Wax paper
Colors: The Wilton Color Right color system was used to create all of the icing colors in this set of cookies.
This post contains affiliate links.